I created this home for people to truly build a life within — It’s an environment designed for personal evolution.
This Venice Beach retreat offers a wholly new take on contemporary living. With its use of rugged materials and exceptional focus on movement between spaces, the residence creates a sense of what Gordon refers to as “muscular minimalism” — clean lines, organic materials and a preference for sweeping architectural gestures over intricate ornamentation. Stacked-rock walls, frame-less iron windows and under-finished raw materials create a sense of beach-inspired Brutalism. Located blocks from bustling Abbot Kinney, the home nevertheless offers a true sanctuary where residents can enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor integration, sweeping deck views and a complete flexibility of design.
- 4,300-square-foot, newly constructed home steps from Abbot Kinney
- Four bedrooms, five baths
- Third-story deck with 360-degree city/mountain/sunset views
- Three separate garden areas
- A secondary living space with bar, kitchen and studio-style apartment
A glass house in Venice Beach brings outdoor living inside
This stunning home offers a connection to the outdoors while maintaining a surprising amount of privacy.Learn More